Which nationalities can own a property in Turkey?
Ownership in Turkey through real estate investment is the fastest and easiest way to invest and obtain Turkish citizenship.
In general, ownership through investment in Turkey is an option for money owners who wish to move to Turkey quickly and obtain citizenship within 3 to 6 months.
At the present time, Turkey is one of the most famous countries in the world in terms of investment, as the attention of investors was directed towards Turkey to take advantage of the advantages offered by the Turkish state to investors.
But which nationalities can own and who can not?
In Turkey today there is a reciprocity law for real estate ownership in 2012,
Which stipulates that any state prevents citizens of the Turkish state from owning real estate in it,
Turkey also prevents citizens of that country from owning property in it, and Turkey has granted the right to freely own property to citizens of 183 countries except for 5 countries.
3- North Korean
- Those with Turkish citizenship who are citizens of the previous countries
- Holders of a second citizenship whose citizens are allowed to own real estate in Turkey
- Citizens of Northern Cyprus.
What are the advantages of real estate investment in Turkey?
Every investment has advantages that attract investors towards it and make capital flow into it, and there is no doubt that income-generating properties have long been known for their importance as assets that are characterized by many attractive factors, the most important of which are high returns, and the possibility of obtaining financing, we can summarize the advantages of real estate investment in several points, the most important of which are:
- Obtaining a fixed, continuous and guaranteed monthly financial return.
- An increase in the value of the capital or an increase in the value of the property in the long term, that is, the value of the property after several years will increase and therefore your capital will increase.
- This type of long-term investment is known as additional savings for retirement and a guarantee for the family.
- The increasing and continuous demand on the rental market, whether the property is new or old, which guarantees a stable additional income.
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship by owning a property worth 250 thousand US dollars, and perhaps this advantage is the best, especially after the Turkish government allowed each investor to buy a property with the mentioned value and the possibility of applying and obtaining Turkish citizenship with his family, by purchasing any type of real estate Whether it is an apartment, an office, a villa or a shop.
The most prominent types of real estate investment in Istanbul:
There are many real estate investment options in Istanbul, and the area that you should choose varies according to the type of investment you want, such as:
- Buying real estate in Istanbul within projects under construction in vital areas and then selling it after the project is finished. The most attractive thing for the Arab investor now is the search for apartments for sale in Turkey that are under construction. (Sarayer District, Buyukcekmece, Bahcesehir)
- Purchasing apartments in Istanbul within high-end residential complexes, ready for housing, and renting them with a high profit return. These areas should have all the services of transportation, universities, schools and shopping centers such as Beylikdüzü, Avcilar, Kucukcekmece.
FCC property Investment Company in Turkey offers you the best real estate opportunities in Istanbul for housing and investment.
And because we at FCC care about the smallest details and accompany you on your way to owning apartments in Turkey from the first step where we provide free real estate advice and accompany you on a field tour visiting Istanbul complexes and help you choose the right property for your budget and request. We also do all the legal procedures until you receive the title deed "Tabu".
What are the new amendments to the Turkish Citizenship Law 2022?
The latest news of the Turkish economy
Turkey tops the G20 in economic growth
Istanbul house prices increased 95%
The flow of investments from Europe to Turkey
Turkish Economy| Istanbul apartments| Turkey apartments | Notary in Turkey | Turkish citizenship | After-sales real estate services | Pre-sales real estate