Affordable apartments in Bahçeşehir
Bahçeşehir area means in Turkish (the city of gardens). The area is distinguished by its large green spaces. After the opening of the third airport, it became one of the most important areas of Istanbul, being one of the closest areas to the third airport.
The project has a view of the valley and a view of the city. With complete calm and the second degree of the project’s surroundings, it is characterized by its vitality, with the presence of Akbati Mall, a number of hotels and tourist movement.
The project includes recreational facilities, green gardens, artificial lakes, restaurants and cafes, being a huge project that includes many residential units, and provides distinctive views, and housing in this project will be of a calm nature.
- It contains 13 blocks with a height of 17 floors
- The project consists of 2500 apartments
- The project's land area is 105,000 square meters
- The complex has apartment models from one room and a hall to four rooms and a hall
- With different areas from 68 to 200 square meters
- It is 20 km away from the new Istanbul Airport
- 25 km from Ataturk Airport
- It is 36 km from Taksim area
Recreational, tourist and service places:
- 1 minute away from the furniture market in Bahçeşehir district
- 5 minutes away from Akbati Mall, the largest mall in the area
- It is 5 minutes away from Istinye Hospital
- It is 3 minutes away from the Chocolate Museum
- It is 10 minutes away from the banks complex
- 15 minutes away from Aqua Dolphin theme park