|Saturday, August 28, 2021
Turkish nationality enjoys a good position in the world, as the Turkish passport is ranked between rank.
Latest updates about Turkish citizenship transactions
Turkish citizenship takes a good position globally, as the Turkish passport is ranked between 36th and 39th globally, so there is a great demand from investors for it, especially after the continuous amendments and updates to the laws granting Turkish citizenship.
At the beginning of 2017, the Turkish government, by providing incentives and facilities to foreign investors on its territory, began granting Turkish citizenship to those who invest in a property worth one million dollars. Then, in September 2018, it issued a decision to reduce the value of the property granting Turkish citizenship to 250 thousand dollars.
These decisions had a significant impact on increasing the demand for foreign investors to invest in real estate in Turkey, as reports indicated that Turkish citizenship has become at the forefront of the priorities and objectives of foreign investors wishing to invest in Turkish real estate.
According to data issued by the General Directorate of Land Registry and Real Estate Survey, the number of people who obtained Turkish citizenship in return for real estate investment reached 17,968 investors, since the beginning of 2017, until the end of June of this year.
These investors who obtained Turkish citizenship belong to 122 countries from different countries of the world, and they obtained Turkish citizenship in exchange for real estate investment in 48 cities of different cities of Turkey.
According to the same data, 70 people obtained Turkish citizenship in exchange for a real estate investment of $ 1 million between 2017 and 2018, while the number of people who obtained Turkish citizenship in exchange for a real estate investment of $ 250 thousand between 2019 and 2020, nearly 7,500 people.
This year has achieved a record number of holders of Turkish citizenship in return for real estate investment, as the number of holders of Turkish citizenship through real estate investment during the first six months of this year reached 10,000 foreign citizens.
Iranians are in the first place among the foreign nationalities who obtain Turkish citizenship in return for buying a property.
After the Iranians, Afghans ranked second, Iraqis ranked third, Yemenis ranked fourth, Chinese ranked fifth, Palestinians ranked sixth, Jordanians ranked seventh, Lebanese ranked eighth, Egyptians ranked ninth, and Pakistanis ranked tenth.
But who is entitled to obtain Turkish citizenship other than the holders of the title deed investors?
A question on the minds of many. Is the foreign investor alone, after the new decision that encouraged foreigners to invest in Turkey, entitled to apply for citizenship? Or can other people connected to the investor also get it?
According to the latest legal amendment, a foreigner who invests in Turkish real estate by owning a hotel, land, commercial store, office or residence with a value of at least 250 thousand dollars, can apply for Turkish citizenship.
If according to the Turkish Nationality Law, who has the right to apply for citizenship other than the investor himself?
The foreign investor has the right to apply for Turkish citizenship, and his spouse and children under the age of eighteen have the right to apply for citizenship.
For those who are over the age of 18 of the applicant’s children, they do not obtain citizenship in the same process, and they apply for it separately. The children of the applicant who are under the age of eighteen do not wait for three years to obtain citizenship. And they get it automatically after the applicant gets it.
Thus, the investor's family also has the right to apply for citizenship, according to the conditions.
Advantages of Turkish citizenship 2021
1. One of the most important advantages of Turkish citizenship, which is not very common among people, and which is considered one of the best advantages of Turkish citizenship, is that you can obtain an American investor visa of the E2 category, which is usually given up to two years for investors coming to America from some other countries that are linked to With it treaties of friendship or treaties of asylum or trade, including Turkey.
2. Also, one of the best advantages of Turkish citizenship is that it facilitates obtaining and renewing personal documents, and conducting transactions that have become difficult to carry out due to the presence of Syrians in a host country as a refugee holder of a (temporary protection card), such as (extracting or renewing a Syrian passport, and registering births Proof of marriage, and many other requirements..).
3. Turkish citizenship holders can travel to about 73 countries around the world without the need to obtain a visa (26 American countries - 11 African countries - 8 European countries - 21 Asian countries - 4 Australian countries).
4. Turkish citizenship for foreigners increases job opportunities in all state and private institutions without requiring them to obtain a work permit.
5. People who have been granted Turkish citizenship can benefit from the retirement law when they reach the legal age (60 years) or after completing 25 years of service.
6. Turkish citizenship grants people who have reached the age of 65 the right to benefit from the free public internal transport services provided by the municipality (such as trams, metros, marine vehicles and large transport buses) of the municipalities.
7. The owner of Turkish citizenship can retain the original citizenship, as Turkey allows people to obtain another citizenship, that is, it allows (dual citizenship).
8. The possibility of changing certificates and practicing professions prohibited to foreigners such as (pharmacy - law - midwifery - veterinary medicine - public and private security for companies - customs clearance - maritime professions - notes) or professions that require a special work permit from the state such as (lawyer - medicine) .
9. Opening new job prospects for jobs in other countries with higher wages and more opportunities than if you applied for the same job with another nationality.
10. Holders of Turkish citizenship have the right to vote and run for office in various municipal and parliamentary elections.
If you want to enter the Turkish real estate market with the aim of housing or investing and obtaining Turkish citizenship , All you have to do is contact the FCC team to get a real estate consultation , so that you can start your first step towards the real estate investment world in Turkey.
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
Life worthy of the best resorts in luxury Cyprus project close to the sea
Cyprus project on the seashore and with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Project on the seashore with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Never ending holiday life in Cyprus project
Cyprus project with sea, nature and city views
Comfortable life with full of fresh air and greenery in Eyüpsultan living complex