|Date:||Wednesday, September 30, 2020|
When the whole world is witnessing crises at various levels, real estate becomes the safest haven.
When the whole world witnesses crises at various levels, real estate becomes the safest haven among the types of investments as it provides a kind of protection for investors' money, and with the difficult conditions that the economy is experiencing in all countries of the world following the Corona virus pandemic, the demand becomes urgent to find the right place to invest in real estate, and that It makes the Turkish real estate market the best place for investors to turn, as the real estate sector accounted for about 8.4% of Turkey's total GDP over the past years.
What are the types of real estate investment in Turkey?
Investing through the purchase of commercial real estate, which is real estate not intended for housing, such as offices, centers and commercial stores.
- Investing through the purchase of residential real estate, which is real estate designed to reside for the purpose of housing, such as apartments, villas, palaces, and others.
- Investing by purchasing lands for the purpose of building residential, agricultural or tourist complexes or projects.
What reassures the foreign investor about the real estate investment decision in Turkey?
- Turkish laws that allow side investors to buy real estate of various kinds with great facilities, in addition to the privileges that are granted when purchasing the property, including granting real estate residency upon owning the property to the investor and his family, the possibility of inheriting the property after the death of the owner, and granting Turkish citizenship when owning a property worth 250 thousand dollars American or the equivalent in Turkish currency. Provided not to sell it for a period of three years.
- The existence of advanced infrastructure in Turkey, in addition to the development of means and transportation networks, and the use of technology at a high level, making it a suitable country for real estate investment.
The presence of a large local market in Turkey guarantees easy access to a good return on investment for real estate in the near and long terms.
- The strategic location of Turkey, as it is located as a bridge between Asia and Europe, which makes real estate in it a good opportunity for investment, in a country that attracts millions of tourists every year.
- The clear economic growth in Turkey makes it an appropriate environment for investment to flourish, and the Turkish economy is ranked eighteenth among the world's economies.
Low tax costs in Turkey, where corporate income tax has been reduced from 33% to 22%.
The recent devaluation of the Turkish lira against the US dollar gives foreign buyers the advantage of buying real estate at a lower price.
- Turkey is distinguished by its large and varied offers in the fields of real estate, especially as it extends over large areas.
Real estate in Turkey is characterized by low and very appropriate prices compared to real estate prices in European countries and the United States of America.
What are the best cities for real estate investment in Turkey?
One of the most beautiful and attractive cities for tourists in the world, and it is characterized by a high financial return from real estate investment in it, in addition to the presence of a large number of projects, complexes and real estate offers in it in its European and Asian sections.
The capital of Turkey and the second largest city in terms of attracting investors to it, it enjoys a privileged geographical location and is an important economic and industrial center. Official government offices are stationed in it, such as the Parliament building, the Prime Ministry and Turkish ministries.
It is called the Pearl of the Aegean and it is the third largest city in terms of area in Turkey, and it has the advantage of attracting a large number of traders and investors from all countries of the world and its real estate is witnessing rapid growth, which makes real estate investment in it a good opportunity.
It is located on the coast of the Black Sea and is a city characterized by its beautiful nature and cool climate in summer, making it an important tourist destination that guarantees successful real estate investment opportunities.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN TURKEY
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
Advantages of Buying a Property With The TURKISH GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE
IMPORTANT ADVICES ABOUT BUYING A PROPERTY IN TURKEY
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
A luxury project with sea view with hotel and residence concept
Centrally located safe and luxurious Kağıthane project
The closest point to the living is, of course, in Topkapı
Levent project, full of luxury and greenery, uniting you with nature in the center of Istanbul
A project that combines history and modernity in the heart of Istanbul
Luxury project with a premium family concept on the European side