|Date:||Thursday, January 12, 2023|
The real estate market in Turkey is huge and diverse, and due to the differences in culture and language, investors.
Who is the real estate advisor? What are the criteria for his selection?
The real estate market in Turkey is huge and diverse, and due to the differences in culture and language, investors need a real estate advisor who advises them and provides them with the necessary support to choose the best real estate they dream of owning. Therefore, you should refer to a real estate expert or real estate consultant, as he will guide you to the right path and give you advice that will help you make the right decision. Perhaps you will receive, in the next lines we will get to know this consultant and see his duties and his role in the field of real estate.
The real estate consultant must be familiar with all the details of his work, and he must also have a high ability to analyze the reality and the future regarding Turkey's real estate and apartments and provide those studies to clients in a true and true way, even if they do not serve his interests, he must reassure customers and work for their service only.
First: Definition of a real estate advisor
A real estate advisor is a professional person who specializes in providing investment and financial advice to clients who are looking to buy, sell or invest in real estate, through their extensive experience in the market to guide the real estate decision-making process based on a comprehensive study and experience to highlight the pros and cons of real estate, meaning that their job is to make real estate a success. Real estate investment for the client in the most appropriate manner. The real estate consultant must also have a Turkish real estate license that describes him as a real estate consultant.
Second: What is the work of a real estate consultant?
The primary responsibilities of a real estate consultant are to assist clients in achieving their investment or residential goals at the lowest costs.
We will summarize the work of the real estate consultant in Turkey through the following points
- He begins his work first by contacting the client or meeting with him, and then he determines the primary and secondary goals of the client from real estate.
- And then determine the economic situation of the client (knowing the budget that the client wants to invest).
- And then start conducting an in-depth research to help the customer achieve his goals to find the best offers as soon as possible.
- Presenting the results (a list of suitable properties) to the client in all impartiality and transparency to make him aware of the best investment opportunities available within the predetermined budget.
- Provide all kinds of support and adequate explanation to the client about the appropriate options to have a clear picture of the offered properties to help him choose.
- Determine the date of the appropriate field visits for the client's time and visit the specified properties and explain all the positive and negative characteristics of the property and its area on the ground.
- Reviewing new construction plans with clients, providing guidance and advice to the client, and preparing the benefits and features available with the client.
- Acting as a mediator and negotiating between the customer and the seller.
- Coordinating sales operations and supervising the signing of contracts and payment of financial dues.
- The real estate consultant can provide after-sales services such as resale or rental for those looking for real estate investment in Turkey.
- Assistance in choosing home furniture from the best Turkish furniture companies.
Criteria for choosing a distinguished real estate advisor?
- Transparency at work: The client can adopt the principle of transparency as a basis for choosing a real estate consultant, and investigate honesty in their words and actions, and this is evident in front of the client from his first meeting with the real estate consultancy office.
- Professional competence: The professional competence and high capabilities of real estate consultants can be known by providing a complete study of the property, and reaching the client to the point of persuasion to buy a real estate, and the professional competence of the real estate consultant can be discovered by conducting the real estate evaluation processes in the required manner.
- Punctuality: The real estate consultant must have accurate dates from the beginning of work, so that he can gain the confidence of the client.
- Speed in completing the work, not delaying in solving issues, or procrastinating in carrying out the required work.
- It is necessary for the client to find these criteria in the real estate consultant, before he puts his trust and deals with one of the consulting offices.
Why should an investor turn to a real estate expert?
The investor must return to a real estate advisor before buying the property, firstly, because he is a researcher in this field who can provide you with the property that suits your circumstances. Secondly, the real estate advisor has extensive knowledge that extends to all areas and has previously studied it on all social, economic and cultural levels, in addition to He will provide you with legal support and will present the defects of the property before its advantages to you and explain things to you well before you choose, as you are his client who will never defraud you, so your interest for him is first.
FCC and its distinguished role in real estate consultancy in Turkey
FCC Real Estate and its real estate consultants provide its valued clients with all the real estate advice that clients need when buying real estate in Turkey, and this advice includes the initial information and expectations that investors in the Turkish real estate sector require.
The real estate consultants at FCC Real Estate also introduce investors to the real estate sector in Turkey and the changes in real estate prices caused by the fluctuation of the exchange rate of the Turkish lira against the US dollar and they evaluate the goals that investors hope to achieve through their investments and develop the appropriate strategy…
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN TURKEY
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
How to Get The Real Price of The Property in TURKEY?
Investing in Turkey| Real estate investment in Turkey | Advantages of investing in Turkey | Turkish citizenship | Real estate after-sales services | Real estate pre-sales services
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
Luxury project in Antalya with immediately deed delivery
Apartments for sale in the Asian side
Apartments for sale in Sultanbeyli
Luxurious and comfortable apartments in Küçükçekmece
Apartments for sale in Şişli
Luxury apartments with sea views