|Tuesday, October 20, 2020
Real estate in Turkey is the strongest way and the most important factor to strengthen the link between the investor and the t.
Real estate in Turkey is the strongest way and the most prominent factor to strengthen the link between the investor and the Turkish labor market, and commercial real estate in Turkey would be a new additional resource, as all investors want multiple sources of income, in addition to buying a property in Turkey and residing in it. The investor is closely following his affairs and opportunities, as the real estate in Turkey helps secure regular residence in an important country like this one, according to the laws in force and in force.
Ownership in Turkey is ownership for life, and foreigners have the right to inherit the property in Turkey for their families and register the heirs' file in the housing department in the city in which the property is located. The buyer has the right to invest his property on a monthly or daily basis.
Advantages of buying a property in Turkey:
1. Obtaining real estate residence in Turkey.
2. Opening the way for investors to link their foreign investments between East and West.
3. The possibility of applying for Turkish citizenship, if the property is worth 250 thousand dollars, and this feature is one of the most important advantages of buying a property in Turkey.
4. The possibility of obtaining a strong Turkish passport internationally, after acquiring Turkish citizenship.
5. A profitable investment return based on the attractive tourist power in Turkey, as it is possible to rent apartments during the various tourist seasons throughout the year, at record prices.
6. Create an opportunity to study children who are the builders of the future in Turkish universities, with the availability of international schools in various languages and scientific references.
7. The cost of living is relatively low compared to Europe and the region, with the availability of high quality and strong infrastructure.
The most important risks of buying a property in Turkey:
Fears of real estate loss in Turkey for its value:
Some real estate investors fear the decline in real estate prices in Turkey for reasons related to the Turkish economy, the fall of the Turkish lira, or even fear of economic crises that could harm the real estate market in Turkey.
But real estate does not die in value as the value of real estate increases from time to time, and countries with weak economies can suffer some setbacks and long recessions.
As for Turkey, the situation is completely different, as it is an economic country
Fears of choosing the wrong or wrong home:
You must move towards achieving your dream of buying a property in Turkey out of confidence in your options that you want
Do not buy just for the sake of buying, but think if you want to buy a property in Turkey and live in it. Your way of thinking and priorities will be different than whether you want to invest or rent this property or open a company, office or restaurant, each of these options has a different way of thinking from the other.
Fear of not being able to pay the mortgage:
Mortgages and deferred sales in monthly installments represent a good and encouraging way for foreign investors, but in the same context it is imperative that questions come to the mind of the buyer about his ability to pay the due payments and monthly installments.
Here, we must pay attention to many reassuring things regarding the advantages of buying a property in Turkey in installments, namely:
The first payment is between 30 to 40%.
• Payments and installments are agreed to be paid between the buyer and the real estate company, and they are not fixed for everyone, meaning that the buyer can negotiate with the company for installments suitable for him.
• When you are able to pay all the required installments before their due date and in one installment, you will get discounts.
Property purchase taxes:
The value of the property registration and transfer tax is 4% of the property price, paid only once (often divided equally between the seller and the buyer), and if the purchase was made from a real estate company, an additional 18% sales tax may be borne by the buyer.
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
Life worthy of the best resorts in luxury Cyprus project close to the sea
Cyprus project on the seashore and with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Project on the seashore with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Never ending holiday life in Cyprus project
Cyprus project with sea, nature and city views
Comfortable life with full of fresh air and greenery in Eyüpsultan living complex