|Date:||Thursday, January 12, 2023|
Real estate investment in Turkey is the best type of investment in this period because of its advantages that are .
Real estate investment in Turkey is the best type of investment in this period because of its advantages that are in the interest of the investor and return to him with material profitability, but for this type of investment there are things that must be taken into account for the investment to be successful, and investment in the real estate sector is a diversified investment with risks so that the returns increase The higher the risk in it.
Therefore, an important point must be pointed out, which is that the loss ratio may be small compared to other investments, such as investing in financial markets or stocks, in which the investor may lose most of what he owns in one moment, in addition to the fact that the property is a fixed tangible asset that can be owned and not something hypothetical. This property makes the risk ratio very low, and no matter how much real estate prices in Turkey have declined or decreased at some stage, they will rise again.
What are the advantages of real estate investing in Turkey?
Each investment has advantages that attract investors towards it and make capital flow to enter it, and there is no doubt that income-generating real estate as long as it is known for its importance as assets is characterized by many attractive factors, the most important of which are high returns and the possibility of obtaining financing, but in exchange for the advantages there are negatives that must be noted, known and treated As future risks that may arise, we can summarize the advantages of real estate investment in several points, the most important of which are:
Getting a stable, continuous and guaranteed monthly financial return.
An increase in the value of the capital or an increase in the value of the property in the long run, meaning that the value of the property after several years will increase and thus your capital will increase.
This type of long-term investment is known as extra retirement savings and family security.
- The increasing and continuous demand on the rental market, whether the property is new or old, which guarantees additional constant income.
- Obtaining Turkish citizenship through owning a property worth 250 thousand US dollars, and perhaps this positivity is the best, especially after the Turkish government allowed every investor to buy a property of the mentioned value and the possibility of applying and obtaining Turkish citizenship with his family, by purchasing any type of real estate Whether it is an apartment, an office, a villa, or a store.
The Turkish government has shown great seriousness in this matter, especially since a large group of investors obtained Turkish citizenship within 90 days after completing the purchase. This procedure and other Turkish government facilities have encouraged dozens of Arab investors and neighboring countries to turn out to a large extent to make real estate investments in Turkey with the aim of collecting profits and obtaining citizenship, especially since the Turkish economy is fast growing and the real estate market is witnessing a continuous recovery according to the statistics that are conducted monthly.
The negatives of real estate investment in Turkey are:
The tenant's failure to pay the monthly rent or procrastination in paying the value of the monthly allowance for the property, as the delay and non-payment of the rent are among the main risks to the investor and as far as its unpredictable danger, its causes are multiple, such as temporary disability, job loss, or the over-indebtedness of the tenant.
Misunderstanding of market prices or buying a property at a price that contradicts the nature of real estate prices in the same region, and this matter most of the time results as a result of not properly studying the market and not seeking the help of those with experience in this field or falling victim to the greed of brokers.
Capital gains in this type of investment are usually long-term.
Factors affecting real estate value:
* Natural factors where the environment has a direct impact on the property's value.
* Economic factors where the value of real estate is related to economic cycles.
* Laws, regulations and legislation where the value of real estate is affected by laws, regulations, and legislation related to construction, demolition, leases, licenses, allocation, and other factors.
* Change as the value of the property changes according to the influence of various factors, as the real estate market changes over time and according to future changes.
* Supply, demand and competition as real estate values are affected by the supply and demand in the market.
* Balance, where real estate prices in different regions are balanced according to production factors.
* The location where real estate values are affected by the location and the total area of the property.
* The return where the price of the property is affected by the rental returns.
REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT IN TURKEY
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
Advantages of Buying a Property With The TURKISH GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE
IMPORTANT ADVICES ABOUT BUYING A PROPERTY IN TURKEY
ISTANBUL REAL ESTATE 2020 - 2021
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
A luxury project with sea view with hotel and residence concept
Centrally located safe and luxurious Kağıthane project
The closest point to the living is, of course, in Topkapı
Levent project, full of luxury and greenery, uniting you with nature in the center of Istanbul
A project that combines history and modernity in the heart of Istanbul
Luxury project with a premium family concept on the European side