|Date:||Thursday, January 12, 2023|
Real estate investment in Turkey is the best type of investment in this period because of its positive.
Real estate investment in Istanbul: advice and guidance from experts Real estate investment in Turkey
is the best type of investment in this period because of its advantages that are in the interest of the investor and return to him with material profitability, but for this type of investment there are things that must be taken into account for the investment to be successful, just as the investment In the real estate sector, it is an investment with diversified risks, so that the returns from it increase as the risk increases.
What are the types of real estate investment in Turkey?
Investing through the purchase of commercial real estate is investing in types of non-residential properties, such as commercial offices and shops.
Where it is possible to invest in buying offices and shops, and renting them or opening special projects in them, it is mentioned that tourist offices and Arab restaurants are among the pioneering projects in Turkey from which investors reap a lot of profits.
Investing through the purchase of residential real estate , which is real estate designed for residence for the purpose of housing, such as apartments, villas, palaces, and others.
It means investing in real estate used for residential purposes only, but the following must be taken into account
- A location should be chosen close to archaeological or tourist attractions
Or in shopping malls
- or near transportation lines
It is also possible to furnish the apartment with good furniture, bring all the necessities of the house, and rent it furnished, and its monthly income will be much greater.
Vital areas can also be exploited, such as buying apartments in Istanbul near universities, and this ensures the presence of foreign students who rent the apartment and benefit from the continuity of the rent and the high demand.
Advertising marketing also plays an important role in obtaining better options.
Investing in apartments under construction
It is possible to buy an apartment under construction in an area that witnesses modern equipment in the infrastructure, such as building metro stations or universities, in this case you can get the property at a lower price than its price when it is ready.
- You can buy in installments, with convenient payments for you.
- The selling price of the apartment after it is ready is more than the price under construction by about 30 to 40% at the very least.
- You can get attractive real estate purchase offers, such as buying the first apartments in Turkey within modern projects, where the first sales are usually lower in price.
- Or get a low price if you pay a high down payment, or other incentives provided by construction companies in Turkey.
What are the advantages of real estate investment in Turkey?
The constant increase in the prices of apartments in Turkey due to the constant foreign demand.
- According to the Knight Frank International Index, Turkey is among the largest global markets in real estate price growth.
According to Ernst & Young. Turkey is the second most attractive market.
- Several other indicators nominate Turkey's real estate markets to present the best achievements in the coming years.
- Scarcity of real estate of all kinds compared to market demand.
Tips and advice from the experts at FCC Real Estate
- You must verify the eligibility of the seller or the person responsible for selling the property, in terms of having the right to carry out the sale process, before starting any procedures.
- Ensure that there is no other owner or buyer of the property.
- You must also verify well that the property you intend to invest is free of rights arising from mortgage, rent, or any other rights.
- You must visit the site of the property to ensure its validity and suitability for use, whether in housing, work, or the special purpose of purchasing it.
Obtaining a copy of the property ownership contract to ensure that its previous owner did not transfer any form of ownership, as well as to ensure that there are no rights attached to it.
Ensure that the area, specifications and information contained in the title deed match the shape of the property on the ground.
Real estate investment in Turkey
The rights of the real estate investor in Turkey
How to buy an apartment in Turkey
Residence in Turkey by buying a property
Buying apartments for sale in Istanbul in installments
Tips for buying a property in Turkey
Istanbul Flats| Turkey Apartments | Notre in Turkey | Turkish citizenship | Real estate after-sale services | Real estate pre-sale services
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
Luxury project in Antalya with immediately deed delivery
Apartments for sale in the Asian side
Apartments for sale in Sultanbeyli
Luxurious and comfortable apartments in Küçükçekmece
Apartments for sale in Şişli
Luxury apartments with sea views