|Thursday, January 12, 2023
And when parents of students search for international schools in Turkey, they will be amazed at the list.
Turkey, the country in which the civilization of the West and the East blends together, welcomes countless numbers of foreigners from all over the world for various purposes, as they flock in order to restore stability or with the aim of starting a new life stage in economic and social life, because Turkey provides an attractive environment for investment , in addition to its embrace Arab and foreign communities, and here education becomes an important issue.
In international schools, newcomer students often go directly because the curriculum is common and aligned with the curricula of other international schools around the world, which facilitates the educational transition process for students in the new country. The international schools in Turkey offer a high standard, multicultural and bilingual education with accreditation from American and European institutions.
When parents of students search for international schools in Turkey , they will be amazed at the wide list of options that they have, especially if they plan to live in one of the major cities like Istanbul.
Currently, there are 67 international schools for students in Turkey that teach in English, German, Turkish and other languages. Most of them are located in major cities such as Istanbul, Ankara, Izmir, Antalya and others.
When choosing a school, the focus is on international organizations, which are the most important and widely used.
• International schools and education in Turkey
• International Baccalaureate Schools in Turkey
Where international university accreditation depends on a specific educational model, which aims to:
1. Encourage children to think for themselves.
2. Responsibility for your own education.
3. Learn second languages to become more culturally aware.
4. Obtaining a certificate that allows them to access the best universities in the world.
We will review the best international schools in Turkey according to Turkish cities:
International schools in Istanbul : we list some of them:
1. The British International School ( BISI ): It offers pre-school, primary and secondary education programmes, with English as the primary language of instruction. Programs include the Modified English National Curriculum, IGCSE , and the International Baccalaureate programme.
2. Istanbul International School : Pre-school, primary and secondary education programs are offered. It has accreditation from the Ministry of Education of Turkey, Cambridge as Cambridge International School, and is a member of the Association of International Schools.
3. Uskudar American High School: It has an American curriculum with English as the primary language of instruction. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious schools in Turkey
4. Pierre Loti School : It has a separate curriculum with French as the primary language of instruction. The program gives a French Baccalaureate diploma.
5. (St. George's Austrian High School / Karakoy St. George): It dates back to the nineteenth century, which was founded by European or American missions in Turkey. The primary language of education is German.
International schools in Antalya:
1. Antalya International Community College ( ICCA ): It offers pre-school, primary and secondary education programs with English as the primary language of instruction, complemented by Turkish. Accepts students ages 3-14.
2. Ted College Antalya: It offers kindergarten, primary and secondary programs with Turkish, English and German as the language of instruction. It has membership in international institutions such as IBO , CIS , ECIS and Eco-Schools.
3. Antalya steak schools : provide education in Turkish, English and German. Most of the English language teachers are indigenous people.
International schools in Ankara:
1. Bilkent School and International Schools ( BLIS ): Children between the ages of 4-19 are admitted to their day school. She has an International Baccalaureate Diploma programme.
2. British Embassy Study Group: Founded by the British Embassy in Ankara, it accepts mostly British citizens aged 3-11. It offers the English National Curriculum, with English as the primary language of instruction.
3. George C. Marshall School: located in the Turkish military base in Balgat, it was previously owned by the US Army. US citizens and embassy personnel have priorities for registration. Accepts children ages 5-18. The American educational system follows English as the primary language of education.
4. Tyvik Fikret Private Schools: It is a French school that accepts students between the ages of 6-18. The primary language of instruction is French.
5. (TED Ankara College) TED : is an institution that has schools in many provinces in Turkey. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious schools in the country. It accepts students aged 6-18 years through examination, and the primary language of education is English.
International schools in Izmir:
1. MEF International School : Offers early years, primary and secondary programs with English as the primary language of instruction. Prepares students for University of Cambridge International Examinations.
2. Private Izmir American College (ACI) : It is the first Turkish school accredited by ECIS and CIS . It offers the International Baccalaureate Diploma programme.
Turkey always seeks to improve the educational level and provide all conditions for its foreign students, which made it reach the ranks of developed countries, with an advanced seat in this regard.
Istanbul Apartment Prices Guide
Istanbul Flats| Turkey Apartments | Notre in Turkey | Turkish citizenship | Real estate after-sale services | Real estate pre-sale services
Choose the most suitable apartment
Lets set special prices for you. Let us deliver yout title immediately
Life worthy of the best resorts in luxury Cyprus project close to the sea
Cyprus project on the seashore and with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Project on the seashore with all amenities you need for vacation and life altogether
Never ending holiday life in Cyprus project
Cyprus project with sea, nature and city views
Comfortable life with full of fresh air and greenery in Eyüpsultan living complex